Friday, April 1, 2011

"You can’t process me with a normal brain."

Debut! You might have noticed that our blog hasn't been updated since 2009, but that's about to change. So let me start with an introduction: I'm Bebs, aka Anissa. I'll be blogging here a few times weekly with information, insider news, how-to guides and fun links, and I think it will be a kick to share some of what goes on at ToyWiz.com with the world. I'm a bit of a gaming geek at heart with a love of toys and the people who collect them, but I'll spare you too many personal details: just subscribe to our RSS feed and get to know me!

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="139" caption="Charlie Sheen Talking Bobble Head"]Charlie Sheen Talking Bobblehead[/caption]

With that out of the way, I can't tell you how much I giggled when I realized that I'd be making my blogging debut alongside the announcement of one of the funniest new products I've seen in awhile. Yes, it is a Charlie Sheen Bobble Head, and it talks.

Our friends over at Funko! are crazy with this thing! I mean seriously, could they be more timely? At least until they make a Bebs Bobble Head, but I might need to actually get a subscriber here before they oblige.

And even if I don't get my own Bobble Head, stick with me. You'll find me alongside Charlie Sheen on Twitter and Facebook, or you can email me directly at anissa@toywiz.com. I'd love to hear your questions and ideas, so please (I beg you) comment, respond, chat me up! Just don't call the office looking for me...I'm probably hiding out somewhere playing with the LEGOs. *Note: I promise not to pre-play with your LEGOs if you're placing an order. Those are my LEGOs. My "work LEGOs". It's research. Don't judge.

No comments: