Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Halo 10th Anniversary Figures are finally here!

Though I'm a fan of Master Chief, myself, I have to point out that this grunt - usually my least favorite figure - is awesome.



BUT with that being said...nothing beats this set of 3 Master Chiefs -Master Chief Evolution [Halo, Halo 2 & Halo 3]. If there's only one item to get from the 10th Anniversary Collection, this is it:



You've got to admit - these figures look amazing. Take a look at the others as well - there are just too many good ones to overlook! Halo 10th Anniversary Action Figures from McFarlane Toys

1 comment:

McFarlane Toys announces Halo Reach Series 6 lineup – ToyWiz Planet said...

[...] news over at Spawn.com about new Halo Reach figures coming in 2012! We just saw the release of the Anniversary Edition release a couple of weeks ago, and I’m already excited to hear about what’s coming next for [...]