Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dragonball Z, by request!

One of our Facebook Fans pointed out yesterday that we don't have nearly enough Dragonball Z going on, and he's right! So I asked Christian to contribute a few words for us to get the ball rolling here! He sent me this very kind writeup:
Thank you for leting me post this on your blog Toy Wiz and to my fellow Dragon Ball Z fans who are reading this. Toy Wiz told me to tell you guys about my Dragon Ball Z collection. Well my Dragon Ball Z is not much. I have Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, and Dragon Ball Z Brustlimit both for xbox 360. And there both great games but Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast 2 is better. Next I have 13-17 books of Dragon Ball Z. Plus I ordered a Dragon Ball GT Booster set Baby saga. It comes to my house tomarrow! That's really all I have in my Dragon Ball Z collection. Thank you Toy Wiz for letting me post this on your Dragon Ball Z blog. And thank you fellow Dragon Ball Z fans. TOY WIZ IS #1......GO TOY WIZ


Thanks, Christian! We'll try to have more Dragonball Z updates here. We got some new Dragonball Z arrivals yesterday along with Christian's message too, so the timing was perfect

No comments: