Monday, July 6, 2009

SEGA Dreamcast

Taking a break from writing about NES games, I'd like to dive into another video game system that is near and dear to my heart.

That's right, the almighty Sega Dreamcast! After watching Andy Roddick take on Roger Federer in the Wimbledon final yesterday, I decided to dust off my old system so I could play some Virtua Tennis.

I know what you're thinking. Yes, that Virtua Tennis. Also known as the best tennis game ever made for any video game system, ever.

After popping it into the system, I quickly regained my awesome Tennis stroke and promptly disposed of my challengers.

If only Jim Courier was as dominating in real life as he was in the game, he would've been on that Centre Court yesterday, winning his 15th major. But alas, it was never meant to be.

No comments: